There are several ways to generate sustainable energy, such as via wind turbines, solar panels on roofs, or solar parks. We focus on the development of solar parks. PowerField has the knowledge and expertise in the field of solar energy and is willing and able to make an important contribution to the energy transition.
Since 2015, we have been involved in the development of almost 1 gigawatt of solar parks. This is equivalent to the annual consumption of more than 300,000 average households. It can also be used to drive 6.3 billion kilometers. If the cars were to charge at our PowerGo (fast) charging station, they could be driven around the world 158,333 times!
A watchtower at solar park Vlagtwedde
Realisation of solar park Oppenhuizen
We develop, build, manage and maintain our solar parks ourselves. This takes place in several phases:
- Acquisition of the land, which is bought or rented;
- Preparation of the permit;
- Granting of the permit;
- Contract phase PPA or subsidy;
- Preparation of the construction of the solar park;
- Construction of the solar park and the connection to the electricity grid;
- Commissioning the solar park;
- Operating the solar park under our own management;
- Dismantling of the solar park.
In recent years we have realized various solar parks throughout the Netherlands. And each one is unique.
View our projects here:
View all activities
Read more about the services provided by PowerField.