PowerGo, subsidiary of PowerField, creates charging solutions where electric vehicles can be charged with solar energy. PowerGo is making significant progress and has already developed many projects, such as those with HelloFresh, Jumbo, Basic-Fit, a growing number of municipalities in Denmark, and an increasing number of locations in Europe.
PowerField develops, builds, and manages solar parks, charging solutions, and storage systems. Developing solar parks is one of PowerField’s key business activities. Next to that, PowerField is also involved in the development of batteries for storing sustainable energy. In this way, PowerField and PowerGo are not only important players in Europe’s energy transition, but also part of the expanding charging network.
You can find more information about PowerGo on our website:
About PowerGo: www.powergo.energy/about-us/
About the position
To expand our team, we are looking for a Business Development Consultant. This is a 40-hour-per-week position. As a Business Development Consultant at PowerGo, you will be involved in the development, implementation, and management of sustainable energy projects in the field of solar parks, the rollout of a charging station network, and energy storage. You will play a key role in sales that help PowerGo expand in Spain, as well as further in Europe, including Denmark and the Netherlands. You will work to acquire new locations where charging stations are built. In this role, you will have various responsibilities and tasks:
- Implementing the sales strategy for the further rollout in Spain;
- Searching for suitable locations for (fast) charging stations and/or (fast) charging hubs;
- Generating new leads;
- Building and maintaining a network of partners in Spain;
- Ensuring that the entire sales process runs smoothly;
- Advising on sales.
The rollout of charging infrastructure is still a relatively new topic, which also entails many new challenges. Furthermore, it is important that you possess the following competencies:
- You have a good command of the Spanish- and English language, both verbally and in writing;
- You have affinity with sustainable energy, the energy transition, and electric driving;
- You have bachelor’s or master’s degree (desirable);
- You have 1 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- You are aware of the latest developments in the field of charging infrastructure;
- You are able to keep a good overview and structure and ensure that the right things are done at the right time;
- You are able to work both individually and in a team;
- You are proactive and result oriented;
- You are stress-resistant;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility;
- You have an enterprising and commercial attitude.
What we offer
As a Business Development Consultant at PowerGo, you will join a rapidly growing market. We offer you a highly varied job at a professional organization with a strong growth ambition, playing a significant role in the dynamic world of sustainable energy. You will work with a team of professionals with a wide range of expertise and experience levels. At PowerGo, you will have many opportunities for personal development and the chance to work on leading projects.
We also offer you the following:
- Salary competitive and based on experience and knowledge;
- 30 vacation days based on a full-time position;
- An electric lease car, laptop, and mobile phone;
- A hybrid work arrangement, with the flexibility to work from home and coworking spaces in Barcelona.
We have offices in Wormer (NL), Groningen (NL), Copenhagen (DK), and Valencia (ES), with a growing number of colleagues working remotely or from flexible locations throughout Europe. For this position, it is desirable that you reside in Spain and speak Spanish & English. Your base will be from home. Your work area covers all of Spain.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or if you have any doubts but are still interested in the position, please feel free to contact us. Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.