PowerGo, subsidiary of PowerField, creates charging solutions where electric vehicles can be charged with solar energy. PowerGo is making significant progress and has already developed many projects, such as those with HelloFresh, TUI, Basic-Fit, a growing number of municipalities in Denmark, and an increasing number of locations in Europe, e.g. Spain and Germany.
PowerField develops, builds, and manages solar parks, charging solutions, and storage systems. Developing solar parks is one of PowerField’s key business activities. Next to that, PowerField is also involved in the development of batteries for storing sustainable energy.
In this way, PowerField and PowerGo are not only important players in Europe’s energy transition, but also part of the expanding charging network.
You can find more information about PowerGo on our website:
About PowerGo: www.powergo.energy/about-us/
About the position
To expand our team, we are looking for a Project Manager Execution Phase Germany – living in the Frankfurt region. This is a 40-hour-per-week position. As a Project Manager at PowerGo you are involved in the development, realization, and management of charging solutions at new locations in Germany. In this role, you will have various responsibilities and tasks:
- Construction management of multiple national projects as allocated;
- Ensuring compliance with all H.S.E. responsibilities and building regulations;
- Before commencement, responsible for ensuring any compliance factors and/or planning conditions are discharged and adhered to;
- Liaising with local authorities, principal contractors, engineering designers, and the company’s prime authority partner;
- Contractor relationship, contractor safety performance management, and quality control reviews and audits;
- Project contractor allocation and selection.
The rollout of charging infrastructure is still a relatively new topic, which also brings many new challenges. Therefore, it is important that you possess the following competencies:
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Project Management, ideally within the EV-market;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have good command of the German and English language, both spoken and written;
- You have knowledge/awareness of the permitting process for low and high voltage installations;
- You know how to work with MS Office and have general IT-skills;
- You are highly self-motivated and self-disciplined, and able to manage a varied workload;
- You have a track record of working with and overseeing contractors on-site.
What we offer
As a Project Manager Execution Phase Germany at PowerGo, you will join a rapidly growing market. We offer you a highly varied job at a professional organization with a strong growth ambition, playing a significant role in the dynamic world of sustainable energy. You will work with a team of professionals with a wide range of expertise and experience levels. At PowerGo, you will have many opportunities for personal development and the chance to work on leading projects. We also offer you the following:
- An electric lease car, laptop, and mobile phone;
- The flexibility to work from home and coworking spaces in Germany;
- A competitive salary, based on experience and knowledge.
We have offices in Wormer (NL), Groningen (NL), Copenhagen (DK), and Valencia (ES), with a growing number of colleagues working remotely or from flexible locations throughout Europe. For this position, it is desirable that you reside in Germany in the Frankfurt region and you can write and speak German and English. Your work area is located throughout Germany, and sometimes beyond.
If you are interested in this job, or if you have any doubts but are still interested in the position, please feel free to contact us. Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.